Saturday 9 July 2016

Miscellaneous Photos

Here are a selection of pictures what don't quite fit anywhere else, but I thought I'd share them here as they're probably of interest to collectors or nostalgic people.

I think I found this photo on Google years ago but I have no idea where the store was or how come they built such a big stand for their My Beautiful Horses products. I think we can spot Maria, the Black Beauty Set, some pony mare and foals, Prancer, Rusty, Thistle and a Showtime Stables at least, not to mention some horses out and about. How nice is this? 

The following black and white scans are from the fantastic photo albums of AJ Aiken and look like pages from a trade catalogue. I think these adverts are pre-release of the sets as they don't quite match up with what we know was sold. For example, the foldaway stable is listed as including a horse.


Here are a couple of MBH stickers that came free with the magazine:


As and when I find more random photos, I'll share them here on the blog. I have lots of magazine images and other material but a lot of it can be sorted into proper posts eventually so keep checking back! Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment